I've worked for Lloyds Bank for over 25 years. I was elated when I got the job – I felt really proud, and so did my parents.
It’s really at your own pace. If you dedicate enough time to it you can move a lot quicker.
Jake Van Beever
Private Bank Wealth Planning,
Bank of Scotland/Halifax, London
No two days are the same – it's great not to be pinned to my desk all day.
I have more exposure to our leadership teams across the areas that I support.
Director of Global Financial Institutions,
My MBA has helped me to see the bigger picture and to better understand the strategic issues that Lloyds Banking Group faces.
Graduate & Undergraduate Roles
There isn't anything I don't like about my job. I work shifts from 8-2 from Monday to Friday, and 8-1 on Saturday.
Join our Apprenticeship Programme and launch your career
- Asset Finance - Claims Coordinator Lex Auto Lease - Cheadle
- Customer Services Representative - Corporate Sales Lex Auto Lease - Amersham
- Customer Service Representative Lex Auto Lease - Amersham
- Stock Auditor Lloyds Banking Group - Birmingham...
- Asset Finance - Customer Service Advisor Lex Auto Lease - Cheadle
- Customer Services Representative - Corporate Sales Halifax - Amersham
- Senior Pricing Analyst Lloyds Banking Group - Leeds
- Local Business Manager (Retail Business Banking, Mids, North & Scotland Region) Lloyds Bank - Edinburgh,...
How to apply
When you’ve identified your ideal role, take a look at our tips and advice on how to prepare for a successful application.
Find out more about the exciting opportunities across our IT division at Lloyds Banking Group.Find out more
Find out more about the exciting opportunities across the Finance Division at Lloyds Banking Group.Find out more
Meet our colleagues
Our colleagues in their own words. Find out what life in Lloyds Banking Group is really like.